A Technological Device to Track All Transport Vehicles
If you are in the logistics business, it is important that you have the capability to track the whereabouts of your maritime, aviation and land transportation vehicles. You need a technological device that is capable of telling you where your vehicles are in real time.
With this in mind, Futuristic Aviation and Maritime Enterprise, Inc. or FAME came up with a technological device that will definitely benefit the transportation industry – transponders. These transponders are the perfect technological devices that will provide the necessary solutions for maritime, aviation and land transportation enterprise applications and they are available for all logistical requirements.
This technological device can track maritime, aircraft and land vehicles. The maritime transponders can be installed in any vessel, from the biggest used by cargo companies to the smallest fishing boats used by fishermen. They can track and monitor vessels in real-time, whether it be on desktop computers or on mobile devices. These tracking devices can be installed on any vessel classification, from the biggest used by cargo companies to the smallest fishing boats used by fishermen.
The aircraft transponders make use of FAME’s own gateway that can see and detect the overall air traffic. It can track and monitor general aviation aircraft in real time. Their vehicle technological device s are more affordable than SIM-based GPS trackers and can be installed on any vehicle, whether it be used for the fleet, public transport, logistics or trucking. All transponders are configurable, comes with an IP66 case, has independent messaging, GPS and sensors capability.
There are so many things that you can do with FAME’s technological devices and you can be assured that these sensors are managed in real-time and displayed on a map with triggers and alerts. They also have the capability to monitor, configure and send commands to these devices in real time, eliminating manual checks and configurations.
The reports can be customized to suit their customers’ needs. Customers can even make use of the archived data so that they can better plan for the future of the business. That is because the sensors also come with a search functionality with filters are also included to be able to get the historical information to be used for planning and analysis.
There are so many other things that you can do with FAME’s technological devices. These devices can be used to transmit data from digital and analog sensors to a gateway via radio frequency which then sends data to the cloud.
The other things you can do with these technological devices include:
- Monitoring temperature at real-time through pressure sensors which can be sent to the cloud at a dynamic frequency;
- Selecting real-time location at a pre-defined frequency of sending;
- Connecting pressure sensors to determine pressure changes and even the flow rate by sending real-time information at a dynamic frequency;
- Connecting to a Smart Meter to be able to receive real-time current, voltage, power factor and other readings related to the electricity monitoring;
- Connecting PIRs or Ultrasonic sensors to be able to determine if there are movements in a particular area or room to determine unauthorized entry; and
- Connecting to a tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth or OTG and send information such as messaging or data gathering forms to the cloud in real time.
So what are you waiting for? Contact FAME through www.fameph.com so that you can start enjoying their technological devices.
- Article (15)