An Innovation that will Change the Transportation Industry
Innovation, as defined by BusinessDictionary, is the process of translating an idea or invention into a good or service that creates value or for which customers will pay. It involves the deliberate application of information, imagination, and initiative in deriving greater or different values from resources and includes all processes by which new ideas are generated and converted into useful products.
With this in mind, Futuristic Aviation and Maritime Enterprise, Inc. or FAME came up with an innovation that will change the transportation industry – transponders. These transponders are the perfect solutions for maritime, aviation and land transportation enterprise applications and they are available for all logistical requirements.
FAME provides innovations that can track maritime, aircraft and land vehicles. The maritime transponders can be installed in any vessel, from the biggest used by cargo companies to the smallest fishing boats used by fishermen. They can track and monitor vessels in real-time, whether it be on desktop computers or on mobile devices. These tracking devices can be installed on any vessel classification, from the biggest used by cargo companies to the smallest fishing boats used by fishermen.
The aircraft transponders make use of FAME’s own gateway that can see and detect the overall air traffic. It can track and monitor general aviation aircrafts in real time. Their vehicle transponders are more affordable than SIM-based GPS trackers and can be installed on any vehicle, whether it be used for fleet, public transport, logistics or trucking. All transponders are configurable, comes with an IP66 case, has independent messaging, GPS and sensors capability.
There are so many things that you can do with FAME’s innovative devices. You are assured that these sensors are managed in real-time and displayed on a map with triggers and alerts. They also have the capability to monitor, configure and send commands to these devices in real time, eliminating manual checks and configurations.
The reports can be customized to suit their customers’ needs. Customers can even make use of the archived data so that they can better plan for the future of the business. That is because the sensors also come with a search functionality with filters are also included to be able to get the historical information to be used for planning and analysis.
There are so many other things that you can do with FAME’s tracking devices. These transponders can be used to transmit data from digital and analog sensors to a gateway via radio frequency which then sends data to the cloud.
FAME transponders also allow you to:
- Monitor temperature at real-time through pressure sensors which can be sent to the cloud at a dynamic frequency;
- Select real time location at a pre-defined frequency of sending;
- Connect pressure sensors to determine pressure changes and even the flow rate by sending real-time information at a dynamic frequency;
- Connect to a Smart Meter to be able to receive real time current, voltage, power factor and other readings related to the electricity monitoring;
- Connect PIRs or Utrasonic sensors to be able to determine if there are movements in a particular area or room to determine unauthorized entry; and
- Connect to a tablet or smart phone via Bluetooth or OTG and send information such as messaging or data gathering forms to the cloud in real time.
So what are you waiting for? Contact FAME through www.fameph.com so that you can start enjoying their innovations.
- Article (15)